Dell Military Discount – Technology Savings Solutions
Military personnel and veterans have access to a wide range of discounts from retailers, restaurants, banks, and more....
Military personnel and veterans have access to a wide range of discounts from retailers, restaurants, banks, and more.
The Military Discount offered by Dell to all those serving in the military and their families is Dell’s way of giving back to them for doing their part for the country.
The Dell military discount is available nationwide and could be worth your time if you’re looking to purchase a new computer.
Whether you’re stationed overseas and want to keep your family more connected or entering civilian life and looking for a new desktop for your business, you could benefit from Dell’s military program.
Below is an overview of how the discount and Dell’s VetRewards program works.
Dell’s Military Discount Policy
Dell is one of many companies offering military discounts. Dell’s military discount program offers a number of rewards to military personnel looking to buy technological devices.
There are two primary ways to obtain the Dell military discount.
- Directly through the Dell website (learn more here).
- Through the Veterans Advantage membership program.
- Savings: Dell offers savings of up to 30% on select models of notebook PC systems and desktops from Dell when you shop from the Dell.com store or use the Dell toll-free dedicated phone.
- Dell Premier: The notebook PC systems and desktops are pre-loaded with Dell Premier, which is a powerful solution that has been created by Dell that will enable you to manage all the stages of your Dell product ownership.
- VetRewards: You get an additional 10% off on Dell’s PCs, tablets and electronics, which comes with a special “VetRewards” coupon code that you can apply while you’re checking out online.
- Price guarantee: When you shop in Dell’s private online store, you receive a best price guarantee.
- Tech support: Dell also offers you the services of a dedicated sales team, accelerated customer service and technical support that is available to you 24/7, which is not available to the general public when they shop on Dell.com.
The private online store of Dell for VetRewards provides you with the latest information on all Dell products, extensive IT solutions, support packages, options for upgrades, special offers, etc.
All the information that you require to shop and save with Dell is available in a single place, 24/7.
Additional Dell Military Discounts Through Veterans Advantage Membership
While you can obtain military discounts directly through the Dell website, you may also be able to obtain discounts for the members of Veterans Advantage. These discounts cannot be accessed directly via Dell.com. To get the Dell Military Discount, you must shop on VeteransAdvantage.com from the Dell Military Discount Marketplace. You can learn more about offers through Veterans Advantage below.
Dell for Military
Dell’s Military program isn’t limited to a discount on your purchase price. As highlighted above, Dell offers robust benefits to military families.
Here are a few of the key benefits you’ll get with Dell:
- Price match: When you order from Dell.com, Dell not only offers you the best price guarantee on the PCs along with exclusive military discounts, it also offers a 30-day Price Match Guarantee.
- Discounts on top products: You can get military discounts on Dell PCs with the latest generation of Intel Core processors, electronics, etc., whether you are at home or serving abroad. You get a 10% savings coupon, PC deals, deals on Gaming PCs and on accessories and electronics.
- Loyalty Rewards: You can benefit from the “Dell Advantage Loyalty Program”, which offers you 6% earnings back in rewards, exclusive offers access and expedited delivery free of cost.
- Flexible financing: You can enhance your purchasing power with low monthly payments and special financing offers.
- VetRewards: You get to enroll in the Veterans Advantage that offers discounts on Dell products, a Card ID that is nationally recognized which gives you more benefits and an Exclusive Benefits Plan.
- SupportAssist: Dell offers Premium Customer Support and the customer service experts are available 24×7 to resolve any of your issues quickly and easily. The Premium Support includes automated support with the “SupportAssist” technology, software and hardware support, anytime access, and onsite support.
- International shipping: Irrespective of where you are stationed, Dell’s international shipping will ensure that your order reaches you on time.
Dell Military Discount Through Veterans Advantage – VetRewards Card Exclusives
The Veterans Advantage membership card may open the door to additional member savings.
Eligibility is limited to current and former military members. There is a charge for this card, but many members find their savings helps them pay for this card many times over.
Not only can you get a military discount on Dell products, with the VetRewards Card, but you can also get several benefits and save thousands of dollars with more than 300 VetRewards exclusives and many other brand deals.
Your VetRewards Card grants you access to discounts created for you by Veteran Advantage, as well as the partner companies including the following companies, and more:
- United Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Jet Blue
- Foot Locker
Some of the deals include:
- United Airlines: You and your family get a 5% discount on United Airlines flights that you have booked via united.com.
- Verizon Wireless: Verizon offers you a 15% discount on your monthly wireless plan and a 25% discount on selected accessories.
- Apple: Apple stores recognize your VetRewards Card and you can also use it online to get discounts on Apple desktops, laptops, iPads, as well as, AppleCare plans.
- JetBlue Airways: JetBlue offers you a 5% discount on flights, and you get 2 free bags when you travel.
- CVS Pharmacy: CVS offers a 20% discount on all online purchases, which can be combined with online discounts and promotions.
With the VetRewards card, you are eligible for all new military benefits each day of the year. These benefits are highlighted in the 60-page VetRewards Benefits Directory, which is mailed to cardholders. You can learn more on the Veterans Advantage website.
VetRewards Care Package
What’s more? You also get the VetRewards Care Package, at no extra cost.
This can help you save thousands of dollars each year and the VetRewards Care Package includes:
- VetRewards travel services
- Customized personal financial planning
- Prescription drug discounts
- 50% discount on family cards
- Replacement cards (free of cost)
- VIP member support (live call center that is based in the US)
Does the Discount Work with Coupon Codes?
You need to verify your military service to get a unique coupon that gives you a 10% discount.
Dell’s coupon offer for military personnel can be used for select offers but it cannot be used with other coupons.
The coupon is valid only on particular order codes. One coupon is valid only on the purchase of 1 item.
Who Is Eligible?
Active duty personnel, military veterans and the family members of military service personnel can take advantage of the 10% discount on various Dell products.
All that is required is verification of your military status, to receive a 10% discount.
Are There Exceptions?
The Dell military discount coupon offer is not applicable or available with items or systems that are purchased via refurbished products or on spare parts. The coupon offer is not valid for online auctions and/or re-sellers of Dell products.
Dell’s military discount is a generous one, granting you access to discounted products, a rewards program, and exceptional customer support.
Technology isn’t cheap, and Dell’s discount could end up saving you significant amounts of money on a large purchase like a new laptop or desktop.
Dell salutes your service, and accepting their gift is as simple as proving your military status and signing up.